ROTARY CLUB OF DAUND
Club No. 51010, R I Dist 3131
Rotary Club of Daund is chartered on 8th April, 1998. It is sponsored by Rotary Club of Khadki. Rtn R. D. Buchake is the GSR for our Club and he has made tremendous efforts to form this club. The charter ceremony of the club took place at
FAMILY TREE OF OUR CLUB
Rotary Club of Bombay
Rotary Club of Poona
Rotary Club of Poona North
Rotary Club of Khadki
Rotary Club of Daund
List of District Officers from our Club
1) Rtn. PP Dr. Sanjay Ingale
Chairman- Zone 2 - District Club Administration Committee
2) Rtn. PP Milind Waghmare
3) Rtn. PP Sunil Deshmukh
Co-Chairman- Career Guidance
4) Rtn. PP Dr. Vinod Pokharna
Co-Chairman- Health Care & Camps
List of Presidents & Secretaries of our club:
1) 1998-1999 Rtn. Avinash Harhare / Rtn. Sanjay Ingale
2) 1999-2000 Rtn. Dr. Raja Mane / Rtn. Anant Dandawate
3) 2000-2001 Rtn. Sanjay Ingale / Rtn. Milind Waghmare
4) 2001-2002 Rtn. Anant Dandawate / Rtn. Sunil Deshmukh
5) 2002-2003 Rtn.Dr.Ravindra Sathe / Rtn. Rashmikant Shah
6) 2003-2004 Rtn. Milind Waghmare / Rtn. Dr. Mukund Bhor
7) 2004-2005 Rtn. Sunil Deshmukh / Rtn. Shailaja Lonkar
8) 2005-2006 Rtn.Dr.Premkumer Bhattad /Rtn.Dr.Deepak Jadhav
9) 2006-2007 Rtn. Gurumukh Narang / Rtn. Mukesh Agrawal
10) 2007-2008 Rtn. Dr. Mukund Bhor / Rtn. PP Sanjay Ingale
11) 2008-2009 Rtn. Anil Sonawane / Rtn. PP Avinash Harhare
12) 2009-2010 Rtn. Sunil Deshmukh / Rtn. Aruna More
13) 2010-2011 Rtn. Dr. Vinod Pokharna / Rtn. PP Milind Waghmare
14) 2011-2012 Rtn. Dr. D. S. Lonkar / Rtn. Raju Nikam
Some of our Projects are:
- Construction of
- 2 Classrooms for Shishu Vikas Mandir.
- Polio Corrective Surgery Camp.
- Construction of Rotary Udyaan at Nanvij, Tal. Daund.
- Donation of Borewell and storage tank at Girim, Tal. Daund.
- Construction of Public Urinals near Tehsil office & in Hutatma Chowk, Daund.
- Construction of toilet block for girls school, Kangaon village.
- Donation of Pure Drinking Water systems to various schools in Daund Taluka.
- 25 registrations of eye donations.
- Seating arrangement at Daund Railway Station.
- Kali Umaltana – an ongoing project for adult education for teenage girls.
- Construction of toilet blocks for mentally retarded children.
- Cardiac Checkup Camp at
- Formation of Rotaract Club of Daund.
- Formation of Interact Club of Daund.
- Donation of School Bus to
- Free Educational Scholarship
- Blood Donation Camps
- Felicitation of Scholars
- Squint Surgery Screening Camp
- Kargill Slideshow for Youth
- Distribution of Wheel Chairs
- Participation in RDEP Project.
- Conduction of RYLA.